Shoplifting affects the whole community: It costs consumers more for goods, costs communities lost dollars in sales taxes and hurts children and families.
As a leader in your business community, are you doing what you can to be
part of the solution? Implementing a formal loss prevention program
at your retail location can help:
- Protect prices for paying customers.
- Secure the annual bonuses you and your staff work hard for and justly deserve.
- Help safeguard your people and products.
- Send a message to thieves that their behavior is unacceptable.
- Raise the level of awareness of your staff about their surroundings.
- Educate your staff about the real-world consequences of theft.
- Put the word on the street that your store is not a place to steal.
The trained investigators at ENR Services, Inc. have extensive
experience in retail loss prevention — and a long list of happy clients.
Call Rod or Ericka today to find out how their expertise
can help increase your bottom line!